If you’ve always dreamed of making money as a writer, this book is for you. I’m not talking just best-selling author status — you can do that, too — but a life where you want, make what you want, work-for-who-you-want kind of lifestyle.
The laptop lifestyle, as they call it.
Discover the techniques and tools I used to go from making $12 as a newsroom reporter (with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Journalism!) to making over $100 an hour working from home. While my earnings may not be typical for everyone, I will say the freedom of freelancing is by far the best part of this line of work.
As a freelance writer, you can work whenever you want, for whomever you want.
Inside, you’ll discover:
- How to discover your “why” for venturing into freelance writing
- The necessities of getting started (including must-have tools)
- Winning marketing methods to score top-paying clients
- The one thing you absolutely need before you ever book a client
- Details on creating a freelance portfolio (even if you’ve never written professionally)
- Freelancer Challenge Activities to inspire you to get started
- …and much, much more!
READY TO GET PAID TO WRITE?
Get INSTANT ACCESS to a list of 19 paying markets to pitch today.
Get all the sweet-as-honey writing advice you can handle.